Sony Xperia Z2 Battery Replacement Back Cover Disassembly (D6502, D6503, and D6543)
Sony Xperia Z2 Battery Replacement
2) Use a opening tools for separating the Rear panel. If your back cover is in good condition and you don’t want to damage it, warm the element with hairdryer and also you can use suction cup.
3) Now we must precisely clean the phone from the old adhesive tape.
4) Disconnect the Battery Flex Cable.
5) Remove the two screws marked with a red circle.
6) Remove the old battery with opening tool.
7) Put in a new battery, screw in two screws, attach battery flex cable.
8) We glue the back cover to the frame, if we want to increase the waterproof of our phone we use glue type T-7000. The last step is to test if everything works.
Sony Xperia Z2 Disassembly Video Guide