Samsung Galaxy S4 Charging Port Replacement How to Repair
Do you have a problem with the charging port in Samsung Galaxy S4? we’ll show you how to disassembly your mobile phone and replacement or repair.
This is a very simple guide in which you do not need professional equipment and you can do it at home. You will only need: Screwdriver, Charging Port, Opening tool or you can use playing card.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Charging Port Replacement
1) Pry with your fingernail, in the divot to the left of the rear-facing camera, near the power button and remove the back cover.
2) Remove the microSD card if is installed, remove the battery from your phone and remove the SIM card.
3) Unscrew nine screws marked with a red circle.
4) Now by using the opening tool, please gently separate the frame from the display.
5) Disconnect the USB board cable connector from the motherboard and soft button cable.
6) Disconnect the antenna cable connector from the USB board.
7) Remove the USB board from the display.
8) If our charging port has no visible damage, it should be lubricated with isopropanol and heated with hot air. However, if our port is damaged, replace it with a new one.
9) Assembly charging port, connect the USB board cable connector to the motherboard, connect soft button cable and antenna cable connector.
10) Assemble the frame, screw nine screws marked with a red circle.
11) Put in the battery, plug the cable, if the phone is charging, put on the back cover.