Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 Screen Replacement LCD Display Glass Disassembly
This is a very simple guide in which you do not need professional equipment and you can do it at home.
Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 Screen Replacement
1) To start switch off the phone and remove the sim trays with pin.
2) Using the opening tool, separate the screen from the frame. To facilitate the work, you can use a hair dryer.
3) Remove the cover and disconnect the display connector.
4) Thoroughly clean the frame of glue and glass.
5) Connect and check the screen before installing it permanently.
6) If everything works remove the foil from the display, connect the display connector and evenly glue the display.
Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 Screen Replacement Video Guide