SAMSUNG GALAXY J1 Digitizer Replacement Glass, LCD Display, Touch Screen Disassembly
In this guide, you will learn how to disassembly Samsung Galaxy J1 and replacement digitizer, glass, LCD display, touch screen, motherboard, battery… This is a very simple guide in which you do not need professional equipment and you can do it at home.
SAMSUNG GALAXY J1 Digitizer Replacement
1) First take off back cover, remove the battery and any installed SIM and memory cards.
2) Unscrew the eleven screws marked with a red circle.
3) Open plastic cover and unplug LCD flex cable connector.
4) Separate the glass from the LCD by using opening tool.
5) Separate the lcd display and motherboard from the frame by using opening tool.
6) Separate the motherboard from the lcd screen by using opening tool.
7) Separate the lcd screen from frame by using opening tool.
8) If you only exchange only a touchscreen, clear the screen with cleaning cloth.
9) Remove the foil from Digitizer, connect touch screen to lcd, assemble digitizer to lcd and frame.
10) Assemble motherboard, lcd connector, minijack port.
11) Assemble lcd display to frame, insert the battery, if everything works, tighten the screws.
SAMSUNG GALAXY J1 Digitizer Replacement Video Guide