Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 LCD Display Replacement digitizer, back cover
Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 guide how to disassembly and replacement LCD Display , digitizer, back cover, motherboard, touch screen, frame, glass.
This is a very simple guide in which you do not need professional equipment and you can do it at home.
Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 LCD Display Replacement
1) We start the operation by switching the phone off. Nextly soften the glue behind the back cover by using heat gun set at 200-250 degrees, if we do not have one, we can use a hair dryer. We warm up the back cover evenly, insert the opening tool between the back cover and the frame, slide it around the back cover. Warm up the back cover once again if glue hardens.
2) Thoroughly clean the back cover and frame from glue
3) Remove the SIM card tray, remove the 17 screws marked with red circle.
4) Push the exposed part of the battery away from the midframe to separate the components.
5) Disconnect the display connector, using the opening tool separate the lcd screen and digitizer from the frame. Warm up the display.
6) Remove any adhesive and dirt from the frame using a cloth soaked in alcohol. Remove the foil from the new display. Put in display connector and evenly glue the new display.
7) Assemble lcd display with the frame and power on the phone.
8) If everything works, screw the 17 screws marked with a red circle.
9) Put the T-7000 glue on the frame, then evenly glue the back cover to the frame. Remove any excess glue that has left with a cloth, before it cools.
Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 LCD Display Replacement Video Guide