LG K8 2017 LCD Display/Screen Disassembly/Replacement
Has your mobile phone LG K8 2017 fallen and the display shattered? In that case, I’ll show you how to disassemble and replace the LCD screen. This is a very simple guide in which you do not need professional equipment and you can do it at home. You will only need: Screwdriver, Tweezers, New LCD display, Opening tool or you can use playing card.
LG K8 2017 Display Replacement
1) The first step that needs to be done is to turn off the phone, prepare tools such as a Screwdriver, Tweezers, New LCD display, Opening tool or you can use playing card and some space to work.
2) We take off the back cover, pull out the battery and we take out the sim and memory card.
3) Unscrew screws marked with a red circle.
4) Now by using the opening tool, please gently separate the frame from the display.
5) Disconnect LCD connector plug.
6) Using the opening tool, gently unstick motherboard from the screen from two sides and remove it.
7) We submit the missing elements from the old screen to the new one.
8) Reassemble the main board and connect LCD connector plug.
9) Reassemble the frame, tighten the screws.
10) We put the battery in, put on back cover, we test if everything works.