Huawei Mate 10 Lite LCD Screen Replacement Display Disassembly Guide
Guide how to disassembly huawei mate 10 lite and replacement lcd screen display, you will also learn how to assembly back cover, frame, usb port, buzzer.
This is a very simple guide in which you do not need professional equipment and you can do it at home.
Huawei Mate 10 Lite Screen Replacement
1) To start switch off the phone and remove the sim tray with pin.
2) Remove the 2 screws from back cover marked with red circle.
3) Separate the back cover from the frame by using opening tool, remove the screw marked with red circle, remove the tape cover and tape.
4) Remove the 5 screws marked with red circle, remove all tapes covers and tapes.
5) Disconnect the antenna cable, remove buzzer .and disassembly usb port.
6) Using the opening tool, separate the screen from the frame. To facilitate the work, you can use a hair dryer for heating glue.
7) Thoroughly clean the frame of glue and glass.
8) Evenly spread the t-7000 glue on the frame, glue the screen and press it for about 20 minutes until it glues.
9) Assembly usb port, buzzer, antenna cable, all tapes, tapes covers, screw 5 screws.
10) Asembly the back cover tape and tape cover and tighten the screw. Next asembly back cover to the frame and screw the 2 screws.