HTC Bypass Google account FRP all models April 2018 METHOD
HTC FRP Bypass
1) Connect to the internet.
2) Click next, type random words in the email or phone field, click twice, then click more(…) and assist.
3) Enter in the browser “this-easy.com/frp”, download apk.
4) Click on the downloaded application, go to settings and mark allow installation of aps from unknown sources, go back and install application.
5) Now download and install shortcout.apk.
6) In shortcout.apk find and click Google Account Manager, nextly click type email and password, click try, click more(…), click browser sign-in and type in your new email and password.
7) Then we restart the phone, when the phone switches on, we go through the configuration.
8) Then we go to the Settings – Backup & Reset – Reset Phone and we restore the phone to factory settings.
9) After this operation I have a phone that has been restored to factory settings without a FRP lock.
HTC FRP Bypass Video Guide