|ALE-L21| Battery Disassembly/Replacement Huawei P8 Lite Easy Guide
Do you happen to notice that battery in your Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 mobile phone discharges very fast? in this professional guide you will learn how to disassembly your phone without damaging anything and change battery.
It is a very simple method in which you do not need professional equipment and you can do it at home.
Battery Replacement Huawei P8 Lite
1) The first step that needs to be done is to turn off the phone, prepare tools such as a screwdriver, opening tool or playing cards, and some space to work.
2) Use opening tool or playing card to loosen the clips of back cover. If the back cover does not want to depart, you can gently warm it up.
3) Unscrew five screws marked with a red circle and remove the metal cover.
4) Disconnect battery flex connector, you can use hand or opening tool.
5) Now carefully peel off the NFC antenna, if you have problem, you can gently warm it up.
6) Using opening tool peel off the battery, if you have problem, you can gently warm it up.
7) Attach a new battery, connect the battery tape, glue the nfc antenna, turn on the phone and see if it works.
8) Put on a metal shield, screw five screws.
9) Mount the back cover carefully pressing with your fingers on every side.